At the Together Trust we believe everybody deserves an equal chance in life. There are no exceptions. This includes those with behavioural problems, learning difficulties, physical disabilities and autism spectrum conditions. But each one has the ability and the right to experience joy, happiness and hope.
We do everything in our power to make that happen and we’ve been doing it since 1870. We continue to meet the needs of thousands of children, young people, adults and families in the North West and beyond. For us, nothing is more rewarding than seeing someone break through barriers and take control of their life.
The Together Trust is pleased to announce it has become a founding partner of Network Autism, the National Autistic Society’s new website and community for professionals working with autism spectrum conditions (ASC). For further information visit http://network.autism.org.uk/welcome
Volunteer with us:
Get involved and in return you will:
- Feel valued and treated as part of the team Gain wider experience and learn new skills
- Make a unique contribution based on your existing skills, knowledge and personality
- Be able to access training
- Have fun and make new friends
- Whether you have a few hours to spare or are looking for a long term volunteering role, we would be delighted to hear from you.
For more vacancy opportunities and further information on the above please: