We are actively recruiting for a Production Engineer to support in a fast paced production environment within FMCG.
The role will provide support across weekends; to include 12 hour shifts across Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Responsibilities will include maintaining, fault finding, condition monitoring and continuous improvement of all plant / equipment within our beverages department, whilst delivering OEE improvements in line with overall Group guidelines. You will ensure compliance with all appropriate processes and procedures.
Day to day this will include:
- Monitor and perfect product change overs to reduce down time whilst maintaining product quality.
- Define and develop preventative maintenance schedules.
- Responsible for the delivery to both operational and maintenance team’s continuous training to the highest possible standard.
- To assist the engineering team maintain maximum plant capabilities
- To investigate and lead activities which bring about continuous improvement
- Supervise contractors to ensure work activities are completed effectively
- Ensure all software backups are up to date and any changes are completed in a controlled manor
- To perform commissioning activities on plant equipment
- Build and maintain positive working relationships within the business, ensuring communications are effective at all times e.g. shift handovers, fault logs etc.
- Monitor and analyse lost time data, write reports, and create improvement plans.
- Develop cleaning regimes for plant machinery
What we’re looking for:
- Strong working knowledge of Krones high speed filling lines
- A thorough understanding of relevant technology associated with filling lines
- Good practical skills and a common-sense approach
- Previous experience working with SAP including creating orders and searching for parts
- S7 PLC programming
- In depth fault finding
- Develop & review maintenance schedules for each piece of equipment whilst carrying out the tasks
- Self-confidence and ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
What’s in it for you…
Work with a market leader, offering a competitive salary with scope for progression and long term career development.
Teamwork is key, we can support you in an environment that encourages teams to enjoy their work together
Full training, with a huge focus on making a quality product we offer training to all new employees, this can lead to future opportunities and chances to grow while you learn.
“We can never overestimate the value of our employees. They are the lifeblood of everything we do and stand for, working tirelessly to ensure that all processes are followed to produce the best container glass in the world. Sharing commitment, effort and talent, our diverse culture is what makes the difference.”
- On site gym
- Free uniform
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits package
Interested? Click apply to find out more!