Clinical Pharmacist | Pharmacy | Band 7 equivalent depending on experience | Solihull | 15 hours per week – Weds & Fri 9am-5pm
Spire Parkway Hospital has completed a £9 million development programme that included a state-of-the-art Spire Specialist Care Centre and new Endoscopy Suite. It has also seen the total refurbishment of the hospital’s 51 bedrooms as well as one of its five operating theatres. The Spire Specialist Care Centre offers treatment for a wide range of cancers as well a Rapid Access Breast Clinic and a One-Stop Haematuria Clinic.
Duties and responsibilities
This is an exciting opportunity to be an instrumental part of a wider change being undertaken within the Parkway Pharmacy department.
Short term you will be working with the Pharmacy Technicians to enable them to take on dispensing and medicines reconciliation. This change will allow you, as one of the Clinical Pharmacists, to undertake a more clinical role long term. This will include working on clinical policies, audits, and working closely with the Consultants and RMO’s.
Who we’re looking for
- Degree in Pharmacy
- Must be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Knowledge of Care Quality Commission standards
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate well with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (This will increase to 35 on 1st Jan 2020)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Maxine on email@example.com
For us, it’s more than just treating patients; it’s about looking after people.