|Job title||Client Relationship Manager|
|Reporting to||Andy Eason|
To provide support to your clients, line manager and the Employee Benefit Consultants, through timely and efficiently dealing of incoming and outgoing post, new business processing, day to day running of Employee Benefit schemes, client reviews, client meeting preparation, filing and maintaining records electronically.
|Key accountabilities and responsibilities|
|Personal specification including core competencies|
|· Proactive, enthusiastic and driven approach
· Adopt a positive, supportive attitude
· Work well under pressure maintaining attention to detail.
· Adopt an organised approach with the ability to prioritise work.
· Clear concise communication skills at all levels.
· Possess numeracy, literacy and basic IT skills.
|Experience and qualifications|
Ideally previous Financial Services experience required in particular on the Employee Benefits side.
Any CII exams achieved or working towards any exams a benefit.