Working Links is a leading provider of services that support people who need help to play their part in society. We’re in the business of changing people’s lives for the better. Since 2000, we’ve supported over 250,000 people into sustainable employment. We all know that people with the most to prove are often the ones who work the hardest and achieve the most. Part of our remit is to enable businesses like yours take advantage of the talent pools that exist amongst these people, including people with convictions, raising your corporate social responsibility credentials.
How we help you recruit the right people:
- Pre-employment training and qualifications for people with convictions to ensure they have the right skills for your business, including sector training tailored to your needs.
- Fee-free recruitment, giving you access to a large selection of job-ready candidates who we match to your organisation’s needs and vacancies.
- Pre-screening management, taking the hassle, time and risk out of recruiting, and making sure you get the right person with the right skills for you and your business.
- No obligation trial period, enabling you to ‘try before you hire’.
- In-work support, training and liaison for up to six months after recruitment, ensuring both you and your new employee are happy.?
- Most employers who take on people with convictions say they work as hard as, or even harder than, people with no convictions.
- Employers who have taken on people with convictions praised their attitude and performance, saying they are more motivated to succeed than they expected.