Bring your passion and be part of something important – a top business and your future
Working at Thomson Reuters you’ll be at the centre of a well-respected international enterprise, working on projects, products and solutions that are making a difference to businesses and professionals across the globe.
Thomson Reuters enables professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world’s most trusted news organisation. Here, your work matters and has the potential to change the world, as Thomson Reuters news, information, technology and expertise help make great things happen – hence it’s known as The Answer Company.
- The business has operated in more than 100 countries for more than 100 years
- Founded 165 years ago, Reuters has been the first to break the news of some of the most historic moments of our time, such as the sinking of the Titanic, the fall of the Berlin Wall and the Facebook initial public offering
- More than 400,000 professionals use its financial desktops, including Thomson Reuters Eikon™
- More than 85% of Fortune 500 companies use its legal offerings
- The Top 100 Certified Public Accounting firms all use Thomson Reuters’ tax and accounting knowledge solution
- 1,000,000,000 people worldwide read or see Reuters news every day
- In 2016, Thomson Reuters employees worldwide volunteered 137,626 hours to support charitable organisations
Thomson Reuters is proud to be recognised by some of the most important and influential publications and organisations around the world. These include Top Employers UK – The Top Employer Institute (2016, 2017); Best Places to Work in the UK – Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award (2017); UK National Equality Standard (2015) and Human Rights Campaign – Best Places to Work (2013-2017).
Thomson Reuters offers graduate opportunities in business, finance, sales and technology. While each graduate programme varies in length and structure, they are all designed to bring people with early careers talent into the business and develop them into professionals.
As part of a wider global graduate community, you’ll network and work with individuals across time zones. You’ll gain exposure to multiple industries, product types, content and a diverse set of employees all working together to deliver solutions for its customers. A strong alumni network, mentoring programmes, feedback and structured development sessions provide a platform for you to succeed.
On joining, all graduates participate in an intensive training workshop designed to provide an overview of the company, a good understanding of its customers and products, core skills like excel and financial markets training, strategic networking and insights from senior leaders.
We also have 10-week summer internship opportunities in business, finance, and sales. These provide a unique opportunity to experience professional life and apply the skills you’ve learned at school, college and university.
All programmes are London-based except for the technology graduate programme, which is based in Nottingham. The 2018 graduate and summer internship opportunities will be open to applications until Sunday 3 December 2017.