Assistant Branch Manager- Gloucester
Role type Full Time
Salary & Benefits up to £20,000 basic per annum OTE £40,000
At Andrews opportunities come thick and fast for those with the energy and initiative to take them. The ability, hard work, and integrity of our employees have made us one of the UK’s most successful independent property specialists. If you can demonstrate the same qualities the sky is the limit.
If you’re already running a branch or are ready to use your estate agency experience to move up the career ladder, this is an opportunity not to be missed. You’ll need to show us that you’re completely at ease with the nuts and bolts of selling houses, and that you have the passion and drive it takes to lead a team to exceed targets and provide outstanding customer service.
The skills you’ll need
You have worked in a commission-based sales environment and you can deliver impressive levels of customer service. Previous Estate Agency/Lettings experience and knowledge of the local area / property market is essential.
In addition, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent organisational, administrative and IT skills
- Self-motivation with a desire to coach & develop others
- Be able to recognise market trends and change emphasis to generate business
- A passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- The ability to ensure all company standards are maintained and legal compliances are met
- An ambition and desire to run their own branch in the future
- Calm under pressure
- That you have a Full Driving License
In exchange for your commitment and flexibility, you will be offered a great opportunity to join a business that believes in nurturing your career, valuing your commitment and rewarding you with an attractive package that really does add up.
Join us now and experience an amazing opportunity to be part of an organisation that values Service, Performance and Integrity.
Make your move and Apply Now!.