Advantage Healthcare Group
Advantage Healthcare Group was established in 1998 and re-branded in 2005. It is one of the UK’s leading providers of health care and social care workers, with a singular sense of purpose – to provide outstanding care and service to all its clients and workers. Including specialist agencies for doctors, registered nurses, carers, support workers, social workers and allied healthcare professionals, we recruit nationally and internationally and deliver our service throughout the United Kingdom; supplying staff to all areas and specialties of the healthcare sector and industry.
Current clients include care and residential homes, charities, local authorities, industry, private hospitals, GP Surgeries, UK Forces and patients in their own homes. We are a framework supplier to the NHS across the UK under the NHS National Nurses Agency Framework (England) and NHS Agency Nursing Services (Wales) and the NHS Scotland agreements.
We offer a wide range of healthcare services to a variety of clients including;
- Learning disabilities support.
- Delivery of seasonal flu programmes UK-wide via the largest anaphalaxis trained workforce outside the NHS.
- A comprehensive care at home service for clients in their own homes. We provide companionship, continuing care, holiday care, live-in care, nursing care and personal care for PCT’s and local authorities.
- Complete occupational health services to promote and prevent illness at work.
- A UK wide database of social workers and clients available on a contract or permanent basis.
- The supply of RMO’s, Hospital Doctors and Allied Health Professionals on a temporary or permanent basis.
- Our service is based on working with our clients to provide quality staff who meet their needs, whether those needs be for one off cover or for innovative national projects, we will help you find the most cost effective healthcare solution.