Surgical Wards | Clare Park Hospital | Farnham | Full time or Part time I Fully Funded Training Programmes | £34,000 – £38,500 dependant on experience | Joining Bonus
Spire Clare Park Hospital has some exciting opportunities for a Ward Sister to join our dynamic and experienced nursing team on the night shifts.
Spire Clare Park is an elective hospital situated in Farnham that has recently been rated as good by the CQC. We offer a range of surgical specialties which includes; Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Cosmetics, Urology, Dermatology and ENT.
Duties and responsibilities
- To lead the clinical night team; and to provide the highest standards of care, safety and service to patients and relatives.
- You will use a philosophy of care endorsed within the hospital which will be underpinned by policy, procedures, protocols and business strategies.
- You will provide clinical leadership of the highest calibre to ensure the highest standards of nursing care are consistently provided to all.
- You will develop a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety, security and infection control.
- You will lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and working practices; and plan, allocate, assess and provide feedback to team members.
- You will be required to work night shifts predominantly, but ideally have the flexibility to work days should the need arise.
- Be part of an on call rota to cover additional clinical requirements out of hours if and when needed.
Who we’re looking for
- Current NMC Registration.
- Surgical experience required.
- Minimum 2 years post registration experience.
- Previous management experience ideal but not mandated.
- Ability to lead a team and support professional development.
- Organisational and communication skills that will be required to manage a complex service, while ensuring a gold standard of care for all patients throughout their stay.
We offer employees a ranged salary depending on post qualification time and experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Salary range £34,000 – £38,500 dependant on experience
- ‘Golden Hello’ joining bonus
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays.
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options.
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers.
- Free annual BUPA wellness screening.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life assurance.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or if this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Jodie Walsh on 07935 755240 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For us,it’s more than just treating patients; it’s about looking after people.