What’s the role all about?
The Senior Prevention Services Coordinator is a busy and varied role that includes managing a team of four Nightstop Coordinators across London and our new service in Hertfordshire to deliver emergency accommodation to young people.
You will support the team to deliver on immediate and long term support for the young people, volunteer recruitment and safety for volunteers and young people, marketing and developing relationships with stakeholders.
This is an exciting time for the prevention team, with the Senior Prevention Coordinator having the opportunity to shape new projects such as our Hertfordshire Nightstop service and an extended hour’s project, as well as the possibility of service development in other areas.
Who are we?
Depaul UK delivers a range of support and housing services around the UK for young people and adults at risk of homelessness.
We provide services that:
- Prevent homelessness
- Increase the resilience of those we work with
- Energise opportunities for employment, education, training & volunteering
- We’re dedicated to putting our values into action to achieve a society where everyone has a place to call home and a stake in their community
What makes this role exciting?
- A full induction and training to enhance the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills required’
- Training in the Depaul Endeavour model
- Continuous support and supervision including reflective practice to develop your learning and skills as a practitioner
- Access to a total rewards package including a health plan and generous pension contributions
What will ideally support your success in this role?
- Experience of supervising staff
- Experience of recruiting, training and providing ongoing support to volunteers
- Experience of marketing and communications
- Experience of developing productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Significant experience of working with people who are vulnerable, experiencing homeless or in crisis
You can read more about the role in the attached job description.
What’s it like to work at Depaul UK?
You’ll be joining a friendly, flexible and values-led organisation, and will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of annual holiday plus bank holidays pro rata
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
To apply: Please submit an application together with your CV via our website.
Depaul strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. If you require information to be sent to you in an alternative format please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 939 1270.
An enhanced DBS disclosure is a requirement for this post. Our recruitment checks, induction and ongoing support and supervision reflect our commitment to safeguarding our clients.
We kindly request no unsolicited contact from recruitment or media agencies.