Chemotherapy | Band 6 | Reading | Flexible Working Hours | Fully funded Training Programs
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious chemo nurse to join our private hospital in Reading.
Spire Dunedin Hospital, has been serving the Reading community for over 100 years, as a first-class medical facility. Based in the heart of Reading, the hospital has 2 theatres, 3 recovery bays and an Endoscopy suite
Duties and responsibilities
The Chemotherapy Nurse will assess patients’ health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload of cancer patients. You assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals’ health and wellbeing needs throughout the cancer treatment pathway. You will assist in maintaining and developing cancer services and contribute to quality improvement within cancer services.
Who we’re looking for
- NMC registered nurse
- Accredited chemotherapy course
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Working as part of a small team
- Excellent communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays, this will increase to 35 days as of 1st Jan 2020
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or if this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Elena Tsoneva on 07921 065 874 or email@example.com
For us, it’s more than just treating patients; it’s about looking after people.