We are actively recruiting to a Process Operator role to work as part of our beverages team based in Elton.
The role will work on a continental shift pattern (4 on 4 off, 2 days 2 nights).
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for bulk products, process plant and systems, to ensure process operations deliver company requirements for safety, product quality, cost and customer service.
This will include:
- Understand and comply with all relevant health & safety procedures and regulations.
- Understand Safe Systems of work, SOP’s, OPL’s and Risk Assessments.
- To comply with all Food Safety Legislation communicated through the Hygiene Policy, the Quality System and Briefings.
Production & Quality;
- Ensure all relevant process documentation and records are completed and signed off
- Ensure traffic into and out of the process yard is controlled, secured and have appropriate and accurate document sign off.
- Ensure supply of product is on time, within specification to the filling lines.
- Ensure product sampling in conjunction with the QA release of product is verified and documented with laboratory staff.
- Ensure effective shift handovers and communicate clearly.
- Ensure all work areas, entrances, exits and passageways in the process area are clean and free from hazards.
- Ensure all work areas and equipment within your control are regularly and properly maintained to deliver optimum performance.
- GMP in all process areas.
Skills and Experience required:
- Worked in brewery, soft drinks manufacturing and production/manufacturing environment.
- Tanker offload experience.
- Process operations experience, including blending and ingredient handling.
- PC Literate – MSWord and Excel.
- Heavy lifting experience – safe work record.
- Hygiene and quality workplace experience.
- FLT & Shunter driving is part of this role, therefore a driver’s license in either discipline would be advantageous, and training will be provided.
Interested? Apply now to find out more!