Job Opportunity : Employee Benefits Adviser : Newmarket
Employee Benefits Adviser
Location: Newmarket, Suffolk
Closing date: 30/09/2017
“Each client I meet has a different set of objectives. Recognising the needs of both the business and the employees is essential. One day I can be meeting with the business owner and presenting a new flexible benefits strategy and the next helping an employee understand their pension pot. It’s great to have the support of a wider team along with the authority to make things happen.“ Steph Gordon, Senior Employee Benefit Consultant.
Are you interested in providing the support businesses need to attract, motivate, retain and engage the best staff? Are you a great communicator? We are looking for a motivated individual to join our busy Employee Benefits team in this key client facing role …
A bit more about the role …
You will deliver advice to employees of our corporate clients to help them understand their retirement and other employee benefits. You will deliver group presentations and hold 1:1 meetings to ensure the employee receives the right and best advice at all times.
The quality of service and advice you provide will ensure that you maintain our excellent long-term relationships with our corporate clients
You are right for the role because …
- You are committed to delivering outstanding client care.
- You enjoy being out on the road and meeting new people.
- You are comfortable networking.
- You are RDR qualified.
- You have a good level knowledge of group pension schemes and group risk benefits.
- You are able to research, analyse and interpret a wide range of information.
- You have excellent questioning and listening skills and are able to communicate at all levels in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- You are organised and can prioritise your own workload.
- Working under pressure occasionally is not a problem.
- You understand the need to follow company and external guidelines.
- Your attention to detail is exceptional.
Perhaps you also have …
- Experience with auto enrolment.
- Experience with flexible benefits platforms.
- Experience in providing advice, research and support on wider wealth management.
- You have experience in employee benefits from carrying out a similar role.
Your package …
Competitive basic salary plus bonus.
A flexible benefits package with everything (it’s what we do) including:
- share incentive plan
- group pension
- life assurance
- income protection
- health cash plan
Don’t forget, it is flexible so that means you can pick benefits to suit you!
In addition you can expect …
- Excellent career progression, with fantastic opportunities for promotion.
- Training and support. You may already be working towards achieving your Diploma status, which as a company we are committed to helping you achieve.
- A great office environment.
- The opportunity to take part in crazy charity fund raising events and other social activities.
To apply, please click on the following link https://www.mattioliwoods.com/careers/experienced-hires/team-coordinator-consultancy and complete the ‘Apply Now’ section’.